Looking for a versatile and affordable zoom lens for your Sony E-mount mirrorless camera? Check out the Sony E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS!
This 27-202.5mm equivalent lens covers a wide range of focal lengths, making it perfect for everything from landscapes to portraits to close-ups.
The Optical SteadyShot image stabilization system minimizes camera shake for sharper photos and videos, even when shooting handheld.
And with a max aperture of f/3.5, you'll be able to capture stunning images and videos in low-light conditions.
With two extra-low dispersion elements, this lens produces greater clarity and color accuracy, while the aspherical element helps to control distortion.
This lens is perfect for portrait photography, as it produces pleasing bokeh effects. With a rounded seven-blade diaphragm, the Sony E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens gives you the ability to control your depth of field for beautiful results.
With a linear autofocus motor, it provides quick and precise autofocus performance, while the dedicated AF/MF switch makes it easy to change between focusing methods.
The minimum focusing distance of 1.5', along with a maximum magnification of 0.29x, makes it ideal for working with close-up subjects.
Don't miss out on this must-have lens for any Sony E-mount shooter!
- Focal Length: 18 to 135mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 27 to 202.5mm)
- Maximum Aperture: f/3.5 to 5.6
- Minimum Aperture: f/22 to 36
- Lens Mount: Sony E
- Lens Format Coverage: APS-C
- Angle of View: 76° to 12°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.48' / 45 cm
- Maximum Magnification: 0.29x
- Optical Design: 16 Elements in 12 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades: 7, Rounded
- Focus Type: Autofocus
- Image Stabilization: Yes
- Filter Size: 55 mm (Front)
- Dimensions (ø x L): 2.65 x 3.46" / 67.2 x 88 mm
- Length at Maximum Extension: 4.41" / 111.9 mm
- Weight: 11.5 oz / 326 g
In the Box:
- Sony E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood