Featuring the world’s fastest AF acquisition time of 0.03 seconds and up to 24 fps continuous shooting with full AF/AE tracking, a 315 point phase-detection AF system as well as an exceptionally versatile 24-600mm F2.4-F4 ZEISS Vario Sonnar T lens, the new RX10 IV delivers an unmatched combination of mobility and speed for imaging enthusiasts and professionals looking for the ultimate ‘all-in-one’ solution.
- World’s Fastest AF acquisition speed of 0.03 sec. Optical image stabilisation technology developed by Sony is valuable for handheld still and movie shooting, especially in low light or at the ultra-telephoto end of the zoom range up to 600 mm
- 315 phase-detection AF points covering Approx. 65% of the frame. Light Metering Mode- Multi Pattern, Centre Weighted, Spot (Standard/Large), Entire Screen Avg, Highlight
- ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* 24-600mm3 f.2.4-F4 ultra-zoom Lens
- 20.1MP 1" back Illuminated Exmor RS stacked CMOS sensor w/ DRAM
- 24 Fps4 continuous shooting up to 249 Frames5 with AF/AE tracking
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.