The Tiffen Company’s new Steadicam Curve helps GoPro, the world’s most versatile camera, capture the world’s best video. Representing decades of Steadicam RandD ingenuity, the new Steadicam Curve for GoPro HERO is a stealth camera stabilizing system engineered for the rigors of extreme sports and events. Compact enough to fit in your back pocket, the new Steadicam Curve weighs a mere 1/2 lb. with an ergonomic design for one-handed, smooth video capture, ideal for GoPro users on the move. Steadicam Curve Product Features and Benefits : Lightweight, durable aluminum frame. Standard GoPro quick release mount. Fine tune adjustment knob for precise balance. Collapsible handle for compact storage and portability or for use as a GoPro hand grip. Built-in mount works with GoPro HERO, GoPro HERO2 and GoPro HERO3 (LCD BacPac required). Weight -1/2 lb. Height - 6 3/8"(The stand in the picture is purely for display purposes only).
- Designed specifically for GoPro cameras; Hero 2, Hero 3, Hero 3+ & Hero 4 Black (Dynamic balance is better achieved when using the LCD BacPac combo). With a little practice, you can produce shake free, high quality smooth video footage just like the professionals.
- 2 in 1 features include hang grip facility with a lockable handle and the award winning smoothness of Steadicam technology.
- The frame is built from a durable aluminum material-offering piece of mind that the Curve can travel with you anywhere in the world safely.
- The Steadicam Curve is lightweight at only 0.5 lbs, durable with its aluminum frame, transportable with its size and creative when paired with your favourite GoPro Hero camera.
- Note: Requires GoPro LCD BacPac, LCD TouchBacPac, or Curve Weight Kit (Sold separately)