No matter what your photography style may be, the Panasonic DMW-BGS1 has got you covered. This top of the line camera grip has been designed to integrate seamlessly with select Panasonic cameras, providing you with enhanced comfort and stability when shooting!
The Panasonic Lumix S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 MACRO O.I.S. Lens is the perfect lens for anyone looking to capture stunning macro photos or videos.
This telephoto zoom lens is designed for full-frame format L-mount camera bodies, providing the versatility needed to capture any moment.
The Lumix S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 MACRO O.I.S. Lens is also equipped with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) to help reduce camera shake and produce sharper images and videos.
With a focal length range of 70-300mm, this lens is perfect for capturing close-up shots of small subjects such as flowers or insects, as well as distant subjects such as landscapes or wildlife.
This lens has been designed to increase the zoom position detection performance by three times, and telephoto operation offers precise zoom tracking control up to eight times faster than other lenses. This is made possible by the unique wobbling control at 240 Hz which provides stability and smoothness during operation.
In addition, the Panasonic Lumix S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 MACRO O.I.S. Lens is also dust and splash-resistant, making it the perfect lens for capturing those amazing close-up shots even in tough environments.
- Focal Length: 70 to 300mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/4.5 to 5.6
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Lens Mount: Leica L
- Lens Format Coverage: Full-Frame
- Angle of View: 8.3° to 34°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.8' / 54 cm
- Maximum Magnification: 0.5x
- Optical Design: 17 Elements in 11 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades: 11, Rounded
- Focus Type: Autofocus
- Image Stabilization: Yes
- Filter Size: 77 mm (Front)
- Dimensions (ø x L): 3.3 x 5.8" / 84 x 148 mm
- Length at Maximum Extension: 8.17" / 207.4 mm
- Weight: 1.7 lb / 790 g
In the Box:
- Panasonic Lumix S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 MACRO O.I.S. Lens
- Lens Hood
- Front Cap
- Rear Cap