Bright and clear field of view optimized for wildlife and nature observation
Superb light transmission due to Fujifilm's unique SUPER EBC FUJINON multi-coating on all light-transmitting surfaces including the lens elements and prisms. The ED lens elements effectively control the chromatic aberration and prism coating for a superior image resolution as well as contrast. This also allows for a much brighter field of view. The optimal placement of nine lens elements in seven groups controls distortion across the entire view from the center to the edges.
Advanced operability and premium design
Premium design features such as metal texturing amplifies users’ senses and operability. A slipresistant elastomeric material and ergonomicallyengineered easy-gripbody shape allow for excellent stability when held in your hand. Long eye-relief for easy use even when wearing glasses.
Excellent reliability that withstands outdoor use in harsh conditions
Black Hyper-Clarity Series binoculars splashed with water droplets
Water and fog proof structure (1m-5min. Not to be used underwater.) and robust magnesium-alloybody. Water-repellant coating on both objective lenses and eyepieces. Optical filters (M46×0.75) such as PL filters and nebula filters are usable by fitting into the front side of objective lenses.
- Prism Type: Roof
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Angle of View: 6.5° (Actual)
- Field of View: 343.4' @ 1000 yd / 114 m @ 1000 m
- Minimum Focus Distance: 6.6' / 2 m
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.2 mm
- Eye Relief: 16 mm
- Interpupillary Adjustment: 57 to 76 mm / 2.2 to 3"
- Focus Type: Center
- Fogproof: Yes, Nitrogen Filled
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 5.1 x 2.1" / 137 x 130 x 54 mm
- Weight: 27.4 oz / 778 g
In the box:
- Fujinon 10x42 Hyper Clarity Binoculars
- Neck Strap
- Carrying Case
- One-Piece Ocular Rainguard
- One-Piece Objective Lens Cover